Search This Blog

¡Todo lo que Necesitas para Vender en Línea!

¡Todo lo que Necesitas para Vender en Línea!
¡Comienza Gratis tu Tienda en Línea HOY!

Thursday, November 17, 2016

How To Tell Someone You Struggle With Depression - In a way that leads to you developing the caring network of supporters you deserve.

How To Tell Someone You Struggle With Depression
In a way that leads to you developing the caring network of supporters you deserve.


For more information click on the image





Course Description

From the author of the #1 international mental health bestseller DEPRESSION IS A LIAR
As anyone who’s ever suffered from depression knows, it can make us feel like we’re living in a body that fights to survive, with a mind that tries to die.
It can make us feel scared, miserable, empty, numb, ashamed, embarrassed and unable to recognise the fun, happy person we used to be.
It can make it impossible to be able to construct or even envision a future.
It can make us feel so confused and mixed up that we can’t see a single answer for any of the problems in our lives, and it can make us feel devastatedly helpless as a result.
It can be so overwhelming that it can feel as if we’re fighting to keep our head above water when it’s up to our nose, and the water keeps getting deeper, and we don’t know how to swim, and there’s no one around to save us, and no matter how much we kick and struggle and scream, we just keep sinking. And after a while, it can make us question, what’s the point? What’s the point in continuing to fight a battle we don’t think we can win? And it can make us wonder if everything wouldn’t be better if we just disappeared ...
Under any circumstances, depression is a horribly, horribly difficult illness to deal with. However, what makes it all the more crippling is that due to the stigma surrounding it, many sufferers don’t feel as if they can talk about it with their loved ones. Consequently, instead of receiving the care and support they need, they keep all their pain to themselves, and thus have that pain compounded by feeling isolated, alone, and misunderstood.
Hi, my name's Danny Baker, and unfortunately, I know exactly how that feels.
When I was younger, I suffered from life-threatening bouts of depression that for four years led to alcoholism, drug abuse, medicine-induced psychosis and multiple hospitalisations – and when I was first afflicted by the illness, I had very few people to talk to about it. Like many other sufferers, I was too scared to tell my friends what I was going through, and on the rare occasions I tried to, the conversation would never go the way I’d want, and once again, I’d find myself feeling bereft of support. Yet over time, I realised that being able to talk about my condition was a skill like anything else, and as I continued to hone it, I started having a lot more of the open, honest, comfortable conversations that I wanted to have. And, thanks to this, in the latter months and years that I battled the black dog, I was able to cultivate a wonderful group of friends and family members that I could turn to for help.
In this course  – How To Tell Someone You Struggle With Depression – I’ll show you how you can tell your loved ones that you suffer from depression in such a way that it leads to you having your own open, honest, comfortable conversations about your illness, and thus ultimately results in you developing that understanding network of supporters that you so richly deserve.
HERE'S A SECTION-BY-SECTION BREAKDOWN OF THIS COURSE, AND EXACTLY WHAT YOU'LL LEARN BY TAKING IT:
  • SECTION 1: Welcome and overview.
  • SECTION 2: Why it's a good idea to talk about our depression. If we’re not sold on the benefits of opening up about our illness in the first place, then it’s highly unlikely that we’re going to actually do so. Accordingly, we’re going to start by outlining the seven reasons why it’s important to talk about our depression with the people closest to us.
  • SECTION 3: Addressing common worries associated with talking about our depression. Even if we’re convinced that it’s a good idea to talk about our illness, we may have a few fears, worries or misconceptions that are holding us back from doing so. In this lecture, we’ll confront some of the most common concerns people have head on, including:
    • Worrying that others will judge us;
    • Stressing out that no one will understand us;
    • Being scared of opening ourselves up and talking about something personal;
    • Worrying that we’re burdening our loved ones;
    • Feeling as if no one would care.
  • SECTION 4: Preparing to have a conversation about our depression. If we want to feel comfortable telling our loved ones about our depression, then it’s helpful for us to do some preparation beforehand. In order for us to be as prepared as possible, this section will cover five key concepts, including:
    • How to get in the “right mindset” (which can make or break any conversation about our depression);
    • How to decide who to talk to about our depression (including whether or not to tell our employer or someone who we've recently started dating);
    • How to decide how much to tell someone about our depression;
    • How to decide where to tell them;
    • How to decide when to tell them.
  • SECTION 5: Having the conversation about our depression. Once we’re convinced that it’s beneficial to talk about our illness; addressed all our fears and worries that are associated with doing so; gotten into the right mindset; and decided who to tell, how much to tell them, where to tell them and when to tell them, it will (finally!) be time to go ahead and have that all-important conversation about our depression. Such is the focus of this section, where we'll cover:
    • How best to start a conversation about our depression;
    • How to handle a person's response (whether good, bad or ugly);
    • How to resolve the conversation so we get what we want out of it.
  • SECTION 6: BONUS! If you'd like some extra support and encouragement to help you get through your day, then you're welcome to join over 1,000 people who receive an inspiring, uplifting quote from me in their inbox each morning.
  
The skills you'll learn in this course are the exact skills I learned that led to me having countless open, honest, comfortable conversations about my depression – and thus led to me developing an understanding network of supporters that I could turn to when needed. And if you let me, I'd love to share these skills with you so that you can do the same. 
FAQ#1: If I buy the course, how long will I have access to it?
I get that you're a busy person, which is one of the reasons why you get lifelong access to this course – so that you can go through it at your own pace (the other reason is so that you can re-watch particularly relevant modules whenever you need to at any point in your life).
FAQ#2: What if I try the course and I don’t like it?
I'm very confident that you'll find this course extremely helpful. In fact, I'm so confident that you're going to love it that if for whatever reason you don't, then just tell me within 30 days and I’ll give you a full refund – no questions asked.
Given that there's a 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose – and everything to gain – by trying this course.
So join me and I'll show you how to tell someone that you struggle with depression – in a way that leads to you developing the caring network of supporters you so richly deserve.
Click the “take this course” button at the top of the page now!

No comments:

Post a Comment