Search This Blog

¡Todo lo que Necesitas para Vender en Línea!

¡Todo lo que Necesitas para Vender en Línea!
¡Comienza Gratis tu Tienda en Línea HOY!

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Buying Foreclosure Properties At The Courthouse Steps - Avoid loser properties and get a guaranteed bargain

Buying Foreclosure Properties At The Courthouse Steps - Avoid loser properties and get a guaranteed bargain








Course Description


I’m a wife, mother of twins, and I’ve been using this strategy for over 12 years to buy properties at a drastic discount at the courthouse steps and turn around and either re-sell or hold as rentals providing me a consistent monthly income. I didn’t have any special skills when I started finding these properties, I just had an interest in real estate and I knew other people were making money on these kinds of properties and I wanted in! I found a mentor who showed me how the system worked and how I could start finding and investing in these properties as well. I would love to be your mentor and take you on this journey with me, because it’s fun, interesting, and profitable! This information that I’m going to share with you on the course is going to put you on the path to profitable real estate investing. So if investing in foreclosure properties is something you’re thinking about doing then guess what, you’re in luck because on this webinar I’m going to show you how you can access free websites to start looking for your first properties so you can start making a some serious money buy finding these properties before other people know about them.
Module 1 – How Foreclosures Work
Lesson 1 – How a Foreclosure Works
Lesson 2 – Different Kinds of Foreclosure Sales
Lesson 3 – Special Protections in NC
Trustee Websites and Additional Info
Module 2 – Loans on Properties
Lesson 1 – Loans on Properties – Show Me The Money!
Lesson 2 – Loans on Properties – Interest Rates and Conforming Loans
Lesson 3 – Loans on Properties – Being in Default Status
Module 3 – Putting Your Plan Together
Lesson 1 – What to Buy
Lesson 2 – Using the Excel Sheets to Understand the Money
BATCHS_Worksheets BATCHS_Tenant_Application 
Lesson 3 – Resources for Finding Money for Your Project
Lesson 4 – Putting Your Team Together
Lesson 5 – Getting Organized
Lesson 6 – Getting Your Business Organized
Module 4 – Finding Foreclosures coming to the Courthouse steps
Lesson 1 – How To Search For Properties
Lesson 2 – Trustee Website Tutorial
Lesson 3 – Title Search with Attorney Jon Friesen
Module 5 – Buying At The Courthouse Steps
Lesson 1 – How To Buy At The Courthouse Steps
Lesson 2 – 1208 Pine Valley – Intro
Lesson 3 – 1208 Pine Valley – Auction
1208 Pine Valley - Parcel Report
Lesson 4 – After You Win The Bid
Lesson 5 – Once You’ve Bought The Property
Module 6 – Case Studies
Case 1 – 114 Seventh Street
Case 2 – 208 Derby Park
Case 3 – 706 W. Highlands Avenue
Case 4 – 328 Skysail Blvd
Case 5 – 811 Clark Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment