Search This Blog

¡Todo lo que Necesitas para Vender en Línea!

¡Todo lo que Necesitas para Vender en Línea!
¡Comienza Gratis tu Tienda en Línea HOY!

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Launch Your Own Online School In 8 Simple Steps - Look over my shoulder as I build a course from A-Z using the Thinkific platform. It's so easy, anyone can do it

Launch Your Own Online School In 8 Simple Steps - Look over my shoulder as I build a course from A-Z using the Thinkific platform. It's so easy, anyone can do it







Course Description


Do you dream of running your own online School or Academy?
If you love creating online courses, then this course is for you.
I will show you in 8 simple steps how to create your own school or academy using the Thinkific platform. 
What are income potentials for running your own online School? 
Look over my shoulder as I share my side-by-side income comparisons between the Core Freedom Academy and my Udemy courses.
Watch over my shoulder and see how easy it is to create an online course using the Thinkific platform. 
Watch me organize my computer files, add my course titledescription, upload videos, set the course price, and eventually hit the publish button. 
IMPORTANT: Thinkific is a paid third-party service. However, I will show you how to get started for free so that you can focus on creating your course first while you are building your list so that you have an anticipating audience ready to buy from you before you switch to a paid account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment